Contact us if you need professional support for carrying out a specific e-marketing campaign. We provide help with planning, implementing and analysing the results of a campaign. We carry out Internet and SMS-based campaigns, organise customer's games, and implement the opportunities that social media and direct mailing provide. If necessary, we cooperate with other creative agencies. We localise campaigns planned on an international level. We supervise campaigns and help with analysing the results.
- Planning of campaign
- Project management
- At ADM we have numerous competent project managers who are responsible for ensuring that every project is completed as agreed and on time. Over time we have established our unique model of project management and our development process. The Model of Three Balloons (MTB) is a software development model which is used for the various parties of a project to reach an agreement. Using the MTB reduces communication risks. We use as much visual modelling and as many prototypes as possible. While planning the resources and creating a project plan we use the key constraint and buffering methods that come from the Theory of Constraints (TOC). To reach agreements within the company we use the Rational Unified Process (RUP), a method of managing the software development process. The level of documenting any specific project or deciding on the scheme for managing the communication shall be agreed upon at the beginning of the project. What is decided depends on the complexity of the project, the number of parties involved and the duration of the project.
- Our team will help you create a website design by coming up with a general creative concept and working out suitable design sketches.
- Technical execution
- Production of the campaign content
- Carrying out of campaigns
- We help to carry out your marketing campaign from start to finish, from strategy to implementation, and help supervise and analyse the results.
- Post-production service